• Rib-eye steak 300g
• Potatoes 150g
• Assorted vegetables 120g
• Olive oil 10c
• Butter 50g
• Salt 10g
• Ground black pepper 5g
1. Marinate the rib-eye steak with olive oil, salt and ground black pepper for 10 minutes.
2. Cut the vegetables, blanch them for 2 minutes in boiling water. Set aside.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges and blanch for 2 minutes. Once the potatoes are blanched, add the blanched vegetables and pan fry in olive oil, butter, garlic and diced onion for 5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Pre-heat the grill on high. Grease the grill so the steak will not stick to it.
5. Place the steak on the grill and cook according to your preference.
6. The cooking temperature depends on the individual’s tastes and preference. The recipe is for one serving.
CHEF Giovanni Salice is the Head Chef at No. 43 Italian Bistro. His career began in Italy in 1985 when he worked in a pizzeria while studying in high school. He later opened his own pizzeria named, Speedy Pizza where he learned the fundamentals of business management. He then decided to increase his culinary repertoire and landed a position as a Head Chef at numerous renowned restaurants in Myanmar and Thailand. Chef Giovanni Salice is now lending his innovative vision and artistic flair to every dishes at No. 43 Italian Bistro, one of Bangkok’s most esteemed Italian restaurants. No. 43 Italian Bistro Cape House Serviced Apartments. 43 Soi