La Lanta Fine Art in collaboration with River City Bangkok is pleased to announce a group exhibition “Here and Now” by Thai and international artists at RCB Galleria 2 on the 2nd floor of River City Bangkok.
With the city’s cultural activities grinding to a halt in response to the coronavirus pandemic, the “Here and Now” exhibition symbolizes the reopening of the city. The 350 square meter space is filled with visual arts in a variety of forms including sculpture, painting, photography, printmaking, drawing and textile by a roster of artists represented by La Lanta Fine Art.
By revitalizing the art scene that connects people to aesthetic stimulants, the exhibition aims to uplift the spirit of the viewers and to create a platform for visual artists to showcase their artwork in a public space.
The artwork on display encompasses multidisciplinary practices by 18 artists including: 3 dimensional
• Shin Koyama (Japan)
• Olivier Duhamel (France)
• Rattana Salee (Thailand)
• Pepijn van den Nieuwendijk (The Netherlands)
• Chamnan Chongpaiboon (Thailand)
• Chairat Sangthong (Thailand)
• Knakorn Kachacheewa (Thailand)
• Taweesak Ujugatanond (Thailand
• Natasha Barnes (South Africa)
• Visarute Angkatavanich (Thailand)
• Sita Inyai (Thailand)
• Wattanapon Kitburin (Thailand) Printmaking
• Praween Piangchoompu (Thailand)
• Ralph Kiggell (United Kingdom)
• Chizuru Kondo (Japan)
• Nilraya Bundasak (Thalland)
• Hayun Choi (Korea)
• Thanawat Promsuk (Thailand)
The exhibition is on display from June 4 to July 4, 2020. River City Bangkok opens daily from 11 am to 8 pm. In the light of COVID-19, there will be no opening reception of the exhibition. River City Bangkok is located at 23 Charoenkrung 24 Rd., Talat Noi, Sampantawang, Bangkok.