SPACE. There’s just never enough of it in Bangkok. Thanks to shrinking living quarters and increasingly cramped work spaces, finding a spot to store your favourite magazines or even archive important documents can become a puzzle of Tetris-style proportions. So, what to do?
Well, like most people you could cram everything into one area of your room or office – creating a pile which quickly becomes a disorganized mess – or you could take the sensible option and seek out a professional storage company, such as Bangkok Self Storage.
Established in 2005, Bangkok Self Storage offers an invaluable service for anyone who wants to free up space in their homes or offices, or store items while they move house or travel. The company serves both the corporate and consumer markets, and unlike traditional storage and warehousing, which may have limited access, long term contracts and added fees, access to storage at Bangkok Self Storage is flexible and free. You can pay by the month and come and go as often as you like, and as long as you like, seven days a week.
Security at Bangkok Self Storage is a priority. Any storage unit you hire can only be accessed by you - you’ll be the only authorized key holder, although you can nominate further key holders if you wish. The company also has its own security measures in place, such as closed circuit cameras, digital code access and alarms, and can also arrange insurance for your possessions.
A wide variety of storage solutions are available, so no matter if you are looking to store a single suitcase or
Other highlights at Bangkok Self Storage include:
• The company can help in nearly every aspect of storage-from packaging supplies to advice on packing your space.
• Each storage room is accessed from wide, well lit corridors designed for easy maneuverability even if you are storing on pallets.
• All spaces are modern, clean and secure, each one tall enough to store a large range of items.
• The company can accept mail and deliveries on behalf of commercial clients.
• Storage for suitcases and backpacks starts at only B100 per item per week.
• As long as the space you need is available, you can store your items right away without any hassles. There is no waiting time. You can even register and move-in on the same day.
3249 Rama 4 Road, Tel: 02 261 1516-7
email : info bangkokselfstorage.com www.bangkokselfstorage.com. Open daily 8am – 6pm