Le Cordon Bleu was founded in Paris in 1895 by the journalist and publisher of La Cuisinière Cordon Bleu magazine, Marthe Distel
• January 14, 1896: first cooking demonstration ever to be held on an electric stove was staged at LCB to promote the magazine and launch the Paris cooking school
• Presence in some 20 countries
• Students are taught by LCB Master Chefs, the majority of whom come from Michelin-starred restaurants.
• Grand Diplôme: ‘An intensive and comprehensive programme in classic French culinary techniques.
• Basic: French culinary terms and definitions, professional knife handling and diverse cuts, food prep and mise en place, and classic French techniques.
• Intermediate: Introduction to the heart of French cuisine.
• Superior: Learn the intricacies of dishes required at the highest level of food production for contemporary and haute cuisine menus. Classical and contemporary dishes are included.
• The Professional Thai Cuisine: More than 200 recipes of traditional, regional, royal and modern contemporary Thai dishes.
• Pastry & Confectionery
• Basic: French pastry terms and definitions, introduction to creams and fillings, traditional dessert, classical techniques and basic decoration, masking and glaçage.
• Intermediate Pâtisserie: classic and contemporary French desserts, traditional desserts, cakes and yeast goods, hot and cold restaurant desserts, chocolate.
• Superior Pâtisserie: Gateaux, tarts and contemporary cakes.
• Hotel, Restaurant & Culinary Management: Culinary Innovation, F&B cost food safety and hygiene, restaurant business plan, menu concept and marketing, kitchen management.
• Food Safety
Location: 4, 4/5 Zen Tower, 17th-19th Floor, CentralWorld, Ratchadamri Road, Pathumwan Subdistrict, 10330
Contact: +6622378877, +6622378878
Bangkok Thai Cooking Academy
• Curry paste: green curry, red curry, yellow curry, panang, massaman, khao soy
• Soup & Salad: Tom Yum Goong, Tom Kha Gai, Som Tam, Laab Gai
• Appetiser, Rice & Noodles: Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice, Pad See Ew, Chicken Satay
• Stir fry: chicken with cashews, black pepper beef,minced chicken with spicy basil, stir fried morning glory
• Complimentary dessert: mango with sticky rice, deep fried bananas, bananas in coconut milk
• Thai cooking classes, vegetarian cooking classes, private cooking classes, fruit carving classes
• Professional chef courses, private chef training courses, pastry and bakery course, professional vegetarian cooking
• Team Building events.
Location: 1979/13 Soi 75/1, Sukhumvit, ½ block from Sukhumvit Road, Phra Kanong Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10260
Hours: Monday-Saturday, Two class times: 8.45AM & 1.15PM
Contact: +66807706741 (english) , +6620206233 (Thai or Eng), Ron@BangkokThaiCookingAcademy.com
1,200 baht per class
Vegetarian and halal cooking classes Offered
• Thai Professional Cookery Grand Diploma
• 15-Day Exclusive Entrepreneur Course
• 12-Day Intensive Course
• Plating and Food Photography
Location: MSC Thai Culinary School, 457, 457/1-6 Soi Sukhumvit 55, Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Vadhana, Bangkok, 10110
Contact: +66979246168, +66610159150, +6621851414
Website: www.msccookingschool.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Facebook: MSC Thai Culinary School,
Line @msccookingschool, instagram @Mscthaiculinaryschool
Established in 2018, Culineur School of Culinary Arts and Entrepreneurship is a diverse institution specialising in the culinary arts and business management.
• Developed in collaboration with Lausanne Hospitality Consulting (LHC), a division of the world-famous Swiss hospitality school, École Hôtelière de Lausanne, students will be equipped with the skills, knowledge, and mindset to become successful chefs and restaurateurs while possessing an intimate understanding of the culinary industry, its trends and future needs.
• Certified by Thailand’s Ministry of Education
Classes: Diploma Programme
• This two-year full-time course comprises of modules focusing on increasingly specialised professional culinary skills and business management and entrepreneurship.
The curriculum was developed in collaboration with EHL Advisory Services – the largest Swiss hospitality advisory company and a member of the EHL Group.
Entrepreneurship and Management
• The six-month Restaurant Business Management and Entrepreneurship Certificate (Module 4) is a standalone module. Ideal for students who already have experience in the culinary arts and want to learn more about the business management side of the industry.
• These affordable and intensive courses are for those everyday professional and entrepreneurs who do not have much time, but would like to broaden their knowledge of a particular subject in the culinary and hospitality field.
• Culineur offers a wide variety of short courses, from three-hour Thai cooking classes to 12-hour baking and pastry classes.
• Thai and International Cuisine
• Bakery and Pastry - all levels
• Restaurant Management
• Kids Cooking Activities
• World Snack and Appetisers, J-Vegan, Homemade Ice cream, fusion food, cake decoration, food presentation.
Location: 622, 7/9 Floor, Emporium Tower, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Tan, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Contact: +6620902808, +6620902807, email@example.com
• 4-5 recipes in half a day
• After the class, each student receives a culinary certificate and then savours their masterpieces in our restaurant--or takes them back home. During our morning session, we will also take you for a market visit to explore the amazing universe of Thai produce and spices!’
• Menu changes every day
• Fully equipped facilities
• morning visit to the Bang Rak morning market; the instructor will advise the group and guide the group in discovering the usage of Thai fruits and vegetables
• Return to Cooking School and attend the theory class
• Enter the Practice Room where each student has his own table and wok
• Have lunch and students can taste their own culinary creation
• Source: klook.com
• Source: Blue Elephant Cooking School
Location: 233 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok
Hours: Monday- Saturday morning class
8.45 am- 1.30 pm (4 menus) Afternoon class 1.30pm-4.30 pm (4 menus) Sunday Morning class 9.30AM-1.30 PM (no market trip, 5 menus)
No afternoon class
The Cooking Course at Baipai Thai Cooking School is an ideal home-style learning environment that is different from most of the hotels and restaurants in Thailand. Established in April 2002, and accredited by the Ministry of Education of Thailand. Baipai is ideal for residents, expatriates and foreign visitors with the use of English language as a medium of teaching for non-native Thai speakers. Baipai Thai Cooking School is located in an open-air Thai style two-storey house.
Location: 8/91 Ngam Wongwan Road, Soi 54, Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Hours: Morning Class 09:30-13:30 / Afternoon class 13:30-17:30 / closes on Sunday
Contact: +66896606535, +6625611404, firstname.lastname@example.org
Silom Thai Cooking School caters to people with keen interest in food and culture. Learn to cook famous Thai dishes in a relaxed and friendly environment. Small classes (only a maximum of 9-10 people) are conducted in a traditional open kitchen, and led by certified Thai cooks, making for a highly personalised and rewarding experience.
Each class starts with a trip to a local market to buy fresh ingredients. You’ll get a feel for real Thai culture as you experience its rich colors, and unique flavors and smells. Students then prepare a complete 5-course meal for lunch completely from scratch.
+ All Instructors at Silom Thai Cooking School have a Cooking or Baking Certificate from a recognized Thai Culinary School and a minimum of one year of professional cooking or teaching experience. More important...they are extremely patient and friendly!
• Menus offered in classes: Spicy sour shrimp soup, Laab Gai, Green curry paste, green curry with chicken, mango and sticky rice, sweet and sour stir fry, thai fried rice, massaman curry paste, massaman curry with chicken, pumpkin coconut milk, red curry, papaya salad, corn cake with thai sweet chili sauce, jungle curry paste, jungle curry, banana in coconut milk, yellow curry, pad see-ew, panang curry, tum-tim grob,
• Team Building classes are also offered to help strengthen groups by promoting direct engagement with and reliance upon each other.
• Professional chef training courses
• Professional Pastry and Bakery Training course
• Fruit carving classes.
Location: 6/14 Decho Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500 Thailand
Contact: +66847265669 ; email@example.com
• The V School Japanese Culinary School has been founded in 2002
• Our School focuses on ASEAN food, especially Japanese, Korean, Singaporean/Malaysian and Thai food.
• We have been recognised as The WorldChefs Approved Training Center from the World Association of Chefs Societies or WACS.
• The World Association of Chefs’ Societies, or Worldchefs in short, is a dynamic global network of more than 100 chefs associations representing chefs at all levels and across all specialties worldwide. It was founded in 1928 at the Sorbonne in Paris with the venerable August Escoffier as first Honorary President.
The V School’s principles:
• Good standards so that students can really develop their skills as well as improve and innovate to create their own unique recipes in the future.
• Our chefs must have knowledge and professional skills in cooking as well as experience so that they can give tips and advice to our students both about kitchen related issues and the management of restaurants.
• The V School especially focuses on the practical so that to make sure they really get to try cooking them themselves. We also provide you with Mobile Application both with IOS and Android so you can always practice cooking at home while using the app to help.
• Professional courses: Japanese Cuisine, Korean cuisine, and Special International Program (Chinese + Taiwnaese cuisine)
• Thai Cuisine: Basic, Intermediate, Contemporary, dessert,
Location: V Culinary Management Co., Ltd. 238 Ladprao Soi 1 Yaek 14, Chomphon Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Contact: +6629392172, +66854830238, +6625593555
Old Town Thai Cooking Studio by Chef Purida
• ‘Old Town thai Cooking studio offers Thai cooking classes to tourists in Bangkok. The studio aims to showcase the arts of Thai cooking culture and culinary tradition to both local and international tourists. We provide the best in class facility. Our building which is the 60s style shop house is freshly renovated, and our equipments are installed by professional trades. We provide fun and entertaining experience with your safety is our highest priority.
• Set 1 OldTown Thai: Deep fried spring rolls, mince chicken salad, stir fried rice noodles, stir fried sweet and sour sauce, sticky rice with mange
• Set 2 Thai Street Food: som tum, chicken satay, stir fried holy basil, stir fried morning glory, sticky rice with mango
• Set 3 Thai Favourite: deep fried spring rolls, thai herbal spicy and sour soup with prawns, green curry with chicken, pineapple fried rice, banana in coconut milk
• Set 4 Thai Delicacy: Chicken in coconut soup, glass noodle salad, stir fried prawn with holy basil, stir fried morning glory, water chestnuts in coconut milk
• Set 5 Thai sam rub: Pomelo salad, chili jam with fresh vegetables, coconut soup with prawns, stir fried eggplant with chili jam, pumpkin custard
• Set 6 Grandma’s recipe: Miang Khan (savoury roasted coconut roll), Winged bean salad with boiled egg, chicken in coconut soup, fried rice with chili and holy basil, Thai honeycomb cookies
Classes: What to expect?
• 4 hours of cooking traditional Thai dishes with our professional chef
• Hands-on cooking class with lots of cooking secret tips to share
• Visit local fresh market by a tuk tuk
• Observing local people trade
• Enjoy the best in class facility decorating in 60s Thai
Location: 19/12-14 Charoenkrung 67 Road Yannawa Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am to 5.30 pm
Contact: +6620862463, +6616324551, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Take your taste buds on an exciting journey through the fantasy flavours and experiences of Thailand! Right in the heart of Bangkok City, Go! Thai Cooking School is nestled in Bangrak’s oldest fresh market, right next to the Shangri-La hotel. Our talented chefs have excellent English skills to help explain every detail of each dish so you can understand the ingredients and the roles they play in creating the final taste explosions!
Our menus change every day so if your first experience was one to remember you can return for more bursting flavours the following day and learn new dishes and cooking styles that you can carry with you for a lifetime.’
• Menu: Shrimp fried rice, deep fried spring rolls, tom kha chicken, panang chicken/pork, sticky rice with mango, chicken with cashew nuts, tom yum shrimp, papaya salad, morning glory, banana in coconut milk, pad thai, green curry, stir fried mixed vegetables, glass noodle salad, massaman curry,
Morning class 8.30am-1pm - 1,500 baht
Afternoon class 1.30pm-5.30pm - 1,500 baht
Evening class 6pm-9pm - 1,400 baht
Bike cooking combo (15 km cycling included) 8.30am-5.30pm - 2,400 baht
Team building cooking classes.
Location: Charoen Krung Soi 44, 69/2-3-4 Talad Luang Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Contact: +66843354078, +6621034731, info@gothaicooking
• ‘ABC Cooking Studio always believe that happiness can be found using food as a medium. Through the joy of making and eating, smiles are born. We wish to bring joy to others by guiding them how to make healthy cuisine and we hope that this cycle of happiness can grow and spread wider. And of course, bring smiles to dining tables all around the world.’
• Nov 1985: Start up of company with the merging of tableware and cookware-- selling company with cooking school by Hiroyuki Yokoi at Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka
• March 1993: First studio opened in city centre in Shibuya
• Dec 2010: First studio opened overseas in Shanghai, China
• Sep 2015: First Studio opened in Bangkok, Thailand (CW)
• Nov 2016 Second Studio opened in Central Eastville
• Sep 2017: ABC International Passport launched to connect members with studios worldwide
• Japanese Home Cooking
Location: Central Festival EastVille (69, 69/1-2 Central Festival Eastville, Room no. 263, 2nd Floor, Pradit Manutham Rd. Ladprao, Ladprao, Bangkok 10230) // Central World (Room B311, 3rd Floor, Central World Plaza, 4, 4/1-4/2, 4/4 Rajadamri Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330)
Contact: Central Festival Eastville +6625536259 / Central World +6626461910