The serene, hideaway location of My Beach Resort, Phuket is extremely natural and authentic. A special place that has avoided the crowds yet is only 15 minutes from Phuket Town and the island's main shopping district. Phuket International Airport is approximately 45 minutes' drive from the resort.
Overlooking a pristine Cape Panwa beach on Phuket's tranquil east coast, mere steps from the Andaman Sea, My Beach Resort, Phuket delivers tropical cool at its finest. Head away from the crowds to a stunning My Beach Resort Phuket that radiates style and sophistication, offering an indulgence of delicious cuisine, lifestyle facilities and refined spaces. My Beach Resort Phuket is recognized in the Michelin Guide 2019.
The elegant guest rooms are exquisitely designed with muted earth tones, generous spaces and thoughtful layouts, the ultimate in contemporary style. Positioned upon a gently sloping hillside, the 82 rooms e ach have t heir own perks from spectacular sea views to pool access and lush mountain privacy.
- Deluxe (10) - this 37 sq.m room is located on the upper level of the resort features calming earth tone interior s and a spacious private balcony.
- Deluxe Pool View (6) - soak in the warm bubble bath from where the views continue to stretch out over the swimming pool in this 47 sq.m room.
- Premier Seaview (30) - admire the stunning panoramic sea views from the spacious balcony of this 45 sq.m room featuring an elegant bathroom with a glass enclosed shower.
- Premier Pool Access (12) - dip your toes or go all out and jump in the pool directly from the comfort of your private balcony at the 40 sq.m Pool Access room.
- Premier Seaview Studio (12) - wake up to invigorating views of the Andaman Sea, a view you can enjoy from your private outdoor bathtub at this 46 sq.m studio.
- Premier Beachfront (6) - situated on the upper floor, this 48 sq.m room offers extra privacy for guests while still being only a few steps away from the white beach.
- Private Pool Beachfront (6) - this 48 sq.m romantic room is the closest to the beautiful beach and offers direct access to the private pool from the spacious balcony.
- My Bar - Chill out with the spectacular Andaman panoramic ocean views from your poolside lounger or beach cabana with a refreshing drink
- My Boardroom - An air-con venue f or executive meetings or private dining with stunning views
- My Café - All day poolside dining with a sea breeze and spectacular views
- My Fit - High tech fitness center in cool air-con ambience
- My Lounge - Kick back and relax at the “Sky bar” and take in the amazing 270 degree panoramic views of Chalong Bay
- My Pool - Two infinity-edge swimming pools & sundecks and children's pool
Room Rates & Offers (Published Rates 2019)
- Deluxe Room: 7,200 Baht Deluxe Pool View: 7,800 Baht
- Premier Seaview: 8,300 Baht Premier Pool Access: 9,700 Baht
- Premier Seaview Studio: 10,000 Baht
- Premier Beachfront: 10,600 Baht Private Pool Beachfront: 11,800 Baht
Deluxe Room starting at 3,600 Baht, valid for stays from now until 29 February 2020 (blackout dates apply).
Room Offers valid all-year round
- Pre-purchase 90 days in advance and enjoy up to 25% off
- Stay 4 nights and enjoy up to 20% off
- Stay 7 nights and enjoy up to 25% off
Book Direct Benefits
At My Beach Resort, book direct and earn more! For guests who book through our hotel website, email to reservation, or call in to book, enjoy the following benefits:
- Best rate guaranteed
- 16.00 hrs. late check-out (subject to availability)
- Upgrade to next room category (subject to availability)
- Two complimentary sunset mocktails (one-time)
- One-time minibar (excluding alcohol)
- 15% discount on F&B (excl. wine)
During breakfast, the venue offers Asian and international buffet complemented with freshly brewed coffee and tropical fruits. The well-chosen a la carte menu ensures that there is something for everyone and makes any lunch or dinner equally memorable.
* Rates are subject to applicable government taxes and service charge
From Yard Planner to Executive Chef
A trained and qualified yard planner, Permporn had never thought of becoming a chef until after accompanying a friend to a cooking class. That one class changed her career path completely as it was there that she realized her passion for cooking. Permporn started her career in the Cooking industry as a kitchen support at Joke Club, a Chinese restaurant in Bangkok. After developing and understanding the basics of cooking, she pursued various positions in leading boutique hotels and resorts in Bangkok and Phuket where she was introduced and finessed her skills of Western cooking techniques. As someone who always strives to do better, while she was working at Paresa Phuket, she enrolled herself into Dusit Thani College’s Kitchen and Culinary Art Management degree. Her dedication of flying from Phuket to Bangkok every Sunday earned her a bachelor’s degree in just two years.
Permporn has been part in launching new menus and a key player in various restaurants which received international awards. With her passion for Thai, European and Asian cuisines, she will be developing new culinary experiences for My Beach Resort.
Who was your inspiration in becoming a chef?
Growing up, I had always enjoyed a home-cooked meal by my mother. She is one of the best cooks on the planet. Ever since I had discovered my passion for cooking, I always think about the happiness I had while eating at home and would like to share that feeling with everyone through my dishes.
What ingredient will we always find in your dishes?
I love using local products when cooking as it adds flavour and aroma and brings the dish to another level.
What is your favourite cooking technique?
I love grilling and roasting as it is the most challenging cooking technique. You need to have the perfect timing in order to bring out the most flavours from your ingredients while using minimal seasoning.
What is your favourite ingredient and why?
I enjoy cooking and eating fish and seafood. When prepared fresh, you can enjoy the aroma and freshness of the ocean in every bite.
Who is your role model in cooking and why?
Nicolas Reynard, Chef de Cuisine at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. He proudly introduces his French and seasonal cuisine at every occasion, and he was the first person who introduced me to the world of Western cuisine.
What do you do when you’re not cooking?
During my free time, I like to read articles and stories about cooking and culinary trends.
What is your most memorable cooking experience?
I was once assigned to look after guests with high dietary restrictions and intolerances who stayed for ten days. Upon their departure, they called for me and gave me a big hug and shared with me what a wonderful culinary experience I had created for them during their holiday. It was truly a memorable moment in my career path.
What dishes are you planning to introduce to My Beach Resort?
I plan on re-introducing Thai menus, however adding some Western touches to them. I would also be adding more seafood dishes to the menu since we are in Phuket, you need to have at least one seafood dish before leaving the resort!