Legendary sushi masters from Japan, Malaysia, Israel, Australia and Thailand join forces to deliver the six-day pinnacle of Japanese culinary excellence, including:
● June 20 - “Sip & Savor” and “Sushi Masterclass” workshops
● June 21 & 22 - Sushi Summit: An Omakase Date with Elite Chefs
● June 23 - Endless Isaan Izakaya & Sake Revelry
● June 24 - “Tea, Flowers and Tranquility” workshop and Oceanic Fusion: Bluefin Tuna & Oysters
● June 25 – Sunday Brunch Sensations
Sip & Savor: A Premium Sake and Sushi Experience
CLIME:Workz and Sake Seeker have teamed up to present the ultimate workshop for premium sake and sushi experiences, with Chef Makoto Saito Sam and Saichiro Tsuji, Chief Executive Officer of acclaimed Gozenshu sake brewery.
Participants explore the world of sake and find new pairing possibilities to complement the premium sushi prepared by Chef Makoto. Students get to learn about sake and its production process, taste different types of sake and discover their best match, while being entertained with insider stories from Mr. Tsuji.
The Sip & Savor workshop takes place 2 to 5 p.m. on June 20 and is available at THB2,900 per person.