On Wednesday 19th May, Khun Arthorn Vanasantakul, Managing Director of MBK Hotels and Tourism Co., Ltd., Ms. Patcharee Phetpiroon, Resident Manager and the management team of Pathumwan Princess Hotel donated 100 sets of food, snacks and drinking water to the hard-working doctors, nurses and other medical staff at Bangkok’s National Stadium which is currently being used as COVID-19 infection pre-admission center. The donation was gratefully received on behalf of the medical staff by Dr. Niwat Limsukniran, Director General of the Department of Physical Education, and Dr. Patpong Pongsakul, Director of Sports Bureau.
1. Mrs. Arthorn Vanasantakul Managing Director of MBK Hotel & Tourism Co., Ltd. (center)
2. Dr. Niwat Limsuknirun Director General Department of Physical Education (center)
3. Dr. Patpong Pongsakul Director of the Department of Physical Education (2nd left)
4. Ms. Patcharee Phetpiroon Resident Manager of Pathumwan Princess Hotel (1st right)
5. Mr. Lanka Fernando Director of Food & Beverage of Pathumwan Princess Hotel (1st left)