- Daniel Simon, General Manager of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Warinthorn Sumrithphon, Thai Head Chef of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- Visootha Lohitnavy (Nikki), GranMonte Oenologist and Winemaker
- Sakuna Lohitnavy, Owner of GranMonte Winery
- Visooth Lohitnavy, Owner of GranMonte Winery
- Visarute Angkatavanich, fighting fish photographer
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, led by Daniel Simon, General Manager, recently launched four limited edition wine labels - the Fighting Fish Private Cellar Edition, exclusively produced by Thailand’s leading wine producer GranMonte, headed by Visootha Lohitnavy (Nikki), GranMonte Oenologist and Winemaker. In celebration of Thailand, each specially commissioned wine label features the kingdom’s most poetic emblem, the Thai Siamese fighting fish in artwork created by Visarute Angkatavanich, an internationally famed photographer.