Due to the prolonged COVID-19 pandemic, Fujifilm, as a fully integrated medical company, responds to the epidemic situation of COVID-19 with Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment For Prevention, Fujifilm invents and manufactures the FUJIFILM COVID-19 Ag Test, which is a rapid diagnostic test for COVID-19 antigens (Professional Use) and the Hydro Ag+, which is alcohol spray products. For Diagnostic, Fujifilm introduces the medical AI technology “REiLI” to enhance the performance of FDR Nano, a digital mobile X-ray machine that can quickly and accurately detect lung abnormalities and inflammations. This allows for more efficient patient screening. For Treatment , Fujifilm develops and manufactures Avigan, an antiviral drug that is widely used in the treatment for COVID-19 virus.
In the 29th Academic Conference of the Thai Society of Radiological Technologists (TSRT), Fujifilm presented the solutions in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. This included the FDR Nano, a digital mobile X-ray machine equipped with REiLI, the AI technology that can help healthcare professionals quickly and accurately detect lung abnormalities, and the FUJIFILM COVID-19 Ag Test, a rapid diagnostic test for Covid-19 antigens (Professional Use).
In addition, to reinforce its commitment in the mission to help improve for the healthier Thai society , Fujifilm donated the FUJIFILM COVID-19 Ag Test, a rapid diagnostic test for COVID-19 (Professional Use), to hospitals, volunteer groups and organizations as follows:
· Ministry of Industry for the distribution to Phramongkutklao Hospital, Srithanya Hospital, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Monk Hospital and Thammasat University Hospital (together with the Embassy of Japan in Thailand), 5,000 sets.
· The Medical Technical Council, 2,500 sets.
· Zendai, a Volunteer Group , 1,500 sets.
· The Faculty of Medical Technology, Mahidol University, 1,000 sets.
· Office of Public Health, Ratchaburi Province, 1,000 sets.
· Tuberculosis Center, District 10, Chiang Mai, 1,000 sets.
· Triam Udom Suksa Nomklao School, 500 sets.
· Mueang Pattaya Municipality, 500 sets.
· Wachirawut Camp Hospital, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, 300 sets.
· Public Health Service Center 7, 300 sets.
The main purpose was to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus at an early stage, effectively reduce the number of the people infected with COVID-19 in Thailand , alleviate the workload of the front-line medical staff and personnel for Thailand to survive the Covid-19 crisis, and create healthier Thai society. This is a mission that Fujifilm has always adhered to.