With its iconic sleek bottle design and luxurious black and gold branding, Dom Pérignon is the crème de la crème of French Champagne; as such Chefs Henk & Rick teamed up to create an exclusive gourmet experience worthy of this wine. The intimate event served local foodies and gourmands Dom Pérignon champagnes such as the star of the show Plénitude 2 Vintage 2002, the second coming of the legendary 2002 vintage and the 2008 Vintage Blanc, hailed as a champagne miracle due to the exceptional conditions of that year paired with show stopping dishes including foie gras and poached veal. The Vintage Blanc 2009 which boasts grapes harvested at the peak of ripeness, emerges for the lobster entrée whilst the meal is closed with the remarkable Rosé Vintage 2006, a stylish and mesmerising blush.
Anantara Siam’s Dom Pérignon dinner was a sparkling evening, and a chance to celebrate all things oenophillic in the splendid surrounds of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel. Decked out with magical festive decorations and entertained by live music the exclusive dinner was the perfect way to ring in the festive season and toast to new beginnings with the onset of 2021.
Photo shows from left to right:
1. Mr. Daniel Simon, General Manager of Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
2. Chef Henk Savelberg of Savelberg Bangkok
3. Kanokkarn Ingram, Marketing Director - Moёt Hennessy
4. Rick Dingen, Head Chef of Madison at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
5. Nannadda Supakdhanasombat, Anantara Siam’s Director of Marketing Communications and Public Relations